Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Chalk it Up!

Chalkboards. Useful. Informative. Sassy.

Here is a great tutorial on how to make a chalkboard from Power of Paint


This is a great collection of chalkboard ideas from Funky Junk
This chalkboard was a headboard in a former life! A little gray paint, a little chalkboard paint, add some hooks and now you have a stylish chalkboard that you can hang your coats on too!

I have several chalkboards around my house...
Remember the front porch? This is the chalkboard I have out there, I change it with the seasons.
This "chalkboard" is in my kitchen. I painted an entire wall with chalkboard paint. We use it all the time!

So, now that you have some ideas...


This is my pile of ugly frames waiting to be made into super cool chalkboards for our sale July 26 and 27!

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!

The Serendipity Sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment