Monday, June 30, 2014

The Entryway...

Decorating the entryway. Do you decorate your entryway? It's often a neglected space in the house. But, it's usually the first place a person sees when they come in your front door! An entrylway can be beautiful and welcoming, practical and useful or all of the above! Here are our entryways and a few from around pinterest to give you some ideas for your entryway.

This entryway is gorgeous! So soothing and elegant!

I love how they took a small corner and made it useful!

I'm in love with chalkboards! This entryway is so simple yet elegant too. It would be easy to change it around for holidays too!

I have a very open concept home so when you walk in my front door there is a foyer but no walls. On one side of you is the library and on the other the dining room. So, this is what I call the foyer table! Its just past the foyer at the base of the stairs. I found the table at a Goodwill on my last trip to Michigan. Yep hauled it all the way back from Michigan! It was ugly dark brown '70's! I loved it so much I couldn't sell it! It's a great place to drop keys and adds a little bit of storage.

This is right inside Diane's front door. It's a great idea to have a dresser in your entryway to store hats, mittens, etc. in.

I hope I've given you some inspiration for your entryway. Add a picture of your entryway in the comments for more inspiration for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment